Camelot Shadow Cover

Camelot Shadow Cover

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Fielding questions from the curious masses

Given how utterly insane you all must be driven when it comes to knowing every single detail behind every word I wrote in The Camelot Shadow, I suppose I shall deign to take one or two worthy questions from my fawning acolytes should you be so fortunate as to have your particular query selected by my omnipotent eminence.

I kid. That said, I'd be delighted to answer any and all questions you may have about the book, including why there's a character in the book who shares a name with my son (though the very uninteresting answer to that is the character was named long before said son was conceived and his name was chosen, and I didn't really feel like changing the character's name because it suited him just as it suited my little guy, and, so, they have the same name: Henry). 

With riveting answers like THAT, how can you NOT want to bombard me with questions??

The best forum to do so would be Goodreads--while you're there, I promise not to object if you want to add the book to your reading list or otherwise generally engage with yours truly. 

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/9824811.Sean_Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment